Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time of year again. Come join Mamarazzi and confess away.

I confess...
My sinus infection is getting the best of me.  I feel horrid right now and have so much to do.  I do not want to slow down but I am afraid I might need to spend some time in bed this weekend just to get better.

I confess...
Tomorrow I plan on going to a strawberry patch for the first time and pick tons of strawberries.   Canning and baking are going to be in my future this weekend.

I confess...
I started another blog a few days ago.  This one is going to be about my journey to become healthier.  I am hoping this will be the tool I need help me and hold me accountable.

I confess...
I am happy with our garden so far.  I hope it keeps going well for us.  Our Spring crop of Sugar Snap Peas are over for now.  We will plant another in August for a fall crop.  I hope we get just as much out of it as we did the first crop.  I ended up freezing enough Sugar Snap Peas for 10 meals and 6 stir fry dishes.  We also had 3 stir fry dishes and 4 side dishes from this crop.

I confess...
It is a little sad looking at the garden and seeing just dirt where the peas were, however we just planted more cucumbers and squash so we should see life in that spot once again.

I confess...
A post of our garden is over due.  One will be coming soon.

What do you have to confess about this week? 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i confess i am following your garden on facebook and i WISH i had your green thumb!

    thanks for linking up, feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals