Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy List




Photobucket

While Mamarazzi's on break Aubrey from High-Healed Love is hosting.

My Happy List this week is all about LOVE!

Love makes me HAPPY!

I feel so loved by my husband.  He looks out for me in every way and I am a very lucky woman to have found my Prince Charming.  He makes me HAPPY.

Of course the love from my children makes me HAPPY as well as Grand-baby... but what makes me so HAPPY is seeing how the boys adore Taj and how Taj adores him, especially my younger two boys.  They are going to have a very special relationship with their nephew.  I just love it.


Noah with Taj.  He has been waiting several months for Taj to be old enough to run and play with him.

Ethan has a very special relationship with Taj too.



Whenever Taj sees Noah or Ethan, his little eyes just light up.  This makes me HAPPY, the unconditional love they have for one another. The special love they have for one another.

Please do not take me wrong, he loves all of his uncles but he has a special bond with the younger two.

LOVE just makes me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

What do you have to be Happy about this week?  Come play along with us.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love how much you love:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's such a good amount of happy. And man that kid is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling grand baby. He's too precious!

    Thanks for playing along. Have a fabulous Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a CUTE grandbaby you have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok the pics of the boys are adorable but Taj's baby cackle just made MY happy list! LOVE it! And wow, look at him GO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my!!! These posts about Taj are too cute. His party could be in a magazine....everything looks so cute! You are so blessed, and I know it has been a great week for you.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.