Issues and stresses have gone on with my boys from time to time. I think mainly issues of growing up have hit my four boys. I have decided I will occasionally write a letter to them through out the time I blog.
You have been my child that has made me laugh, scream and worry the most about. You are NOT invincible. Rules do apply to you.
You have always told me you will take care of me when you get big. I would love for you to be the young man with the values I have taught you. You have to remember, you do NOT know everything.
You have a kind heart and you are a very sensitive person. You have grown close to your younger brothers but need to meet your oldest brother half way.
I am proud of what you have accomplished. Remember your goals and what you have been taught... work before play. I know you will go far in life but remember your roots.
Here are some things I want to highlight for you:
- Patience is Golden
- Things will always get better. Keep working hard and NEVER give up
- Family is everything.
- A person is only as good as the word. Honesty is a HUGE characteristic in a person.
- Everyone has to work to get what they want. If it is just given to them, they will not appreciate it.
- Smoking and Drugs are bad for you. Look at my family and you can see why I state this. I am sorry, back to the you do NOT know everything. I heard both of my sisters say it is not a problem for them. They both started out the same way you did.
- Always know your Mother loves you.