Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday's Song- Landslide

This song is a favorite of mine, I loved the original by Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks).  I also loved Glee's version of it.  I chose to post the Dixie Chic's version though, maybe because it had so much meaning for me when it was released. This song you could have said was my theme song back then. The lyrics was my life.  In 2003, I left my husband with our boys.  I definitely climbed a mountain and turned around.  It took a lot of friends helping me handle the changing ocean tides but I was able to handle the seasons of my life.  It was a very healthy move for all, myself and our boys.  Enjoy!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.