Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
It is that time of week again.  Confession time.  Come join the fun hosted by Mamarazzi!

I confess...

It is HOT HOT HOT!  I am so tired of this HEAT WAVE!  Last night on the news, our weather man told us that out of the past 30 days, 17 of them have been 98 or higher, typically in those 30 days we only have 7.  Right now at nearly 8 pm it is still 102 degrees.  Tomorrow is suppose to be our last HOT day.  Now when I say it is hot, it is not only hot but you have humidity with it too, so our 102 degrees right now, no joke feels like 113 degrees.

I confess...

I think this heat wave has stunted the growth of our green beans. I sure hope that does not mean we will be getting less green beans from them.  We typically get a lot of green beans and I count on that every year to get us through the winter months.

I confess...

The 4th of July was not that enjoyable because of the heat.  I am sorry, I guess I am just a big baby (actually the boys thought it was too hot too.)  I mean when you are sitting outside and the seat is literally dripping off your face and my glasses were becoming fogged over ... it is TOO HOT!  The fireworks were nice but I was to stinkin' hot.  NOT stinking because I did wear a lot of deodorant, but stinkin'.

I confess...

I have post it notes at work with a count down until I am on vacation.  Oh Baby... the 19th is not going to get here fast enough...then I will not have to go back until August 3rd.  We are still trying to finalize our vacation plans.  I am very excited about this years family vacation.
 
What do you have to confess about?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. great confessions don't you feel better now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.