Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy List




Photobucket

Come join the fun with Mamarazzi and add your Happy List

Here's My Happy List this week:
  • Dinner with my younger two boys.  What a great time I had.  I enjoyed their company so much that night.
  • Later that night we also played Harry Potter Clue.  
  • Before the game, they helped me move my bed.  I am LOVING the new location of it.  It is so much easier to make and for both of us getting into the bed.  We used to have it next to the wall.
  • WHILE we moved the bed, I found money I had hidden.  I completely forgot about it.  $60 dollars.  WOO HOO... that will be going towards vacation.
  • Todd is now working 1st shift.  I love this on so many levels.
    • He will be getting more sleep and quality sleep.  He has slept for 6-8 hours 3 nights in a row.  He has been sleeping maybe 4 hours a day.
    • We will have more awake time with one another.
    • My bed is actually getting made now. I love seeing a bed made and crawling into a made bed is delightful.  In the past I did not do this because he would nap through out the day beginning an hour after I left for work.
  • Joshua has been calling every week.  Sadly he is home sick and sadly he is not making money like he thought but I love how he remembers to call Mom every week.
  • Our garden has produced 4 broccoli the size nearly a volleyball size, 3 nice size zucchinis and 1 pickling cucumber.  We have several more veggies starting but this is what we have picked within the last 3 days.  I just LOVE our garden this year.
  • 15 more days and then I am on vacation for 15 days,  Can we say OH YEAH BABY!!!  I am so looking forward to this break.
 Well that is all I can think of for now.  What are you HAPPY about?  Come join the fun.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. great list especially dinner with your boys and finding money

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree that crawling into a made bed is delightful! right now i am on Paul's work/sleep schedule. so i sleep during the day and work at night. it works for us now because we don't have any littles running around. but as soon as school starts and my preschool opens we will be on opposite schedules again. i will miss sleeping with my husband but will like not living like a vampire!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D What a delightful Happy List! I want to play Harry Potter Clue!!!

    Just catching up with my bloggy friends while my family sleeps. Then the fun begins!

    Enjoy your 4th!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.