Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy List


Photobucket

Here is my Happy List for this week.

  • I am HAPPY I had a wonderful day with Taj on Sunday.  See my post prior for some what I think adorable pictures of the little guy.
  • I am HAPPY that tomorrow is my last work day until August 3rd.  I am so looking forward to vacation.  This year we have big plans for vacation.  Only my younger two will go with us and my Mother, but we plan on going to Washington DC, Rehoboth, DE, Dover, DE, then on to Cleveland, OH.  I am not sure if we will have access to the Internet, but I do have a couple of post that will be scheduled to post for me.
  • I am HAPPY our garden is still doing well, despite of the drought and new bugs we never had to deal with as well as black birds.  I have to say our garden makes me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
  • I am HAPPY that my Mom with be going on vacation with us.  She so deserves time away.
It's a short list but that is what I have for now.

What do you have to be HAPPY about?  Come join the fun at Mamarazzi's Dandelion Wishes.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Praying you will have a safe and fun, fun, fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's to an absolutely fun and relaxing vacay

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Vacation all I ever wanted!" LOL Hope it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great happy list, and I hope you enjoy your vacation, Jolene! :D We have been in a drought, and today we have been under a flash flood warning....so thankful for the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear all about your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.