Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy List




Photobucket




My Happy List is going to be quick and short.  Sorry everyone, I will not have time to read your list until I get back home and get some sleep...next Sunday.  I have maybe 5 minutes to be able to post while someone is finishing his shower.

I am HAPPY we are here in Washington DC.  I love the history here, there is so much.  We walked so many miles yesterday.  I was tired by the end of the day and I am HAPPY I have only 1 blister compared to the end of the day when we went to Las Vegas and walked all day, and the 1 blister is not bleeding either.

I am HAPPY we are here in Washington DC yesterday.  The temperature was a bit warm and humid, temperature was 93 degrees but back in Iowa City it was 115 degrees.  Poor Iowa and the drought going on there.  Seriously, it is bad and it will only make it bad for everyone everywhere because of the corn being in bad shape.

I am HAPPY we made it here.  It was a bit scary in Illinois or Indiana we nearly hit a deer.  Todd did run over an already dead skunk that had a lot of it's stink still so the skunk smell is still on the car.  Ummm...not so HAPPY about that.  I wonder if it will be gone by the time we turn in the rented car on Saturday?

I am HAPPY with the pictures from yesterday and look forward to the rest of our vacation...now if we can only get my younger two to stop bickering it would be a perfect vacation.  Teen hormones are at a peek with them lately.

Well I need to post and get ready for the Smithsonian Museums today.  I will read everyone's HAPPY LIST later.

Oh one more real quick...I am HAPPY I have a new follower.  

What do you have to be happy about?  Come join Mamarazzi and share.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome trip! I haven't been to DC in YEARS!!! Its time for another trip there. So glad you are finding happy!

    Visiting from Mamarazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are having an amazing time!!

    safe travels!

    thanks for linking up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.