Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday's Song


Today's song is in honor of Ringo's 72nd Birthday (yesterday)
I had a hard time finding which version to link because several he was way out of tune.  Do you recognize the title?  Yep, that's what inspired my blog's name... because I get by with a little help from my friends.

I chose this one because I loved it was for his birthday and I loved the fact his son was on stage with him.

While I was searching for a song to add to facebook for his birthday I came across this song. I had never heard it before.  Ringo wrote it for George Harrison after he died.  I cried while I watched the video.  I actually love the song, Ringo does a nice job singing it... so here's an additional song for being a good guy.

 Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals