Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket



It is that time of week again, time for confessionals.

I confess...

I had a great time on vacation, not only the traveling time but also my time at home.  It was sad going to work today but I will look at the bright side... at least it was only 1 day this week.

I confess...

We watched Taj the last two days of our vacation.  Although I enjoy Taj time, I did want to work on some painting projects while I was on vacation and could not.

I confess...

I was very happy to hear about my Dad's tumors shrinking. If you have not read about it yet...click here.

I confess...

I will probably start blogging about it on Saturday some time.  I have so much to share about our adventures and will pick out only some of the pictures... I promise!  Between both cameras I had a total of 694 photos.

I confess...

Sunday will be a lot of canning for me.  I mean A LOT!!!  I simply L O V E IT!!!  I will also finish 3 more post I have started regarding blogging. by the end of next week.  Too many things to do prior.

I confess...

I think I mentioned in a blog previously that we have a competition at work... Get Fit/Biggest Loser for 10 weeks.  We each put in $10 dollars and there are 10 of us supporting one another and trying to lose. Well today is week 5 and we did a mid-race weigh in.  I am the only person who has lost more than 1 pound.  EEEK!!!!  Now we are going by most lost percentage weight but I am the only person to lose more than 1 pound.  I am also the largest person but I am the only person to lose more than 1 pound.  (If you could see me smiling.)

I confess...

I lost 5 pounds since I last weighed myself which was prior to vacation, so I lost 5 pounds during vacation.  I know it was probably a little more because I have water weight right now to if you get what I mean. 

I confess...

In 5 weeks I have lost a total of 8 pounds so far. This with me not working out as much as I should be.  This is just giving me so much more inspiration to work out to see if I do end up winning the $100...okay $90 since $10 of it I contributed.  Did I mention I was the only person who lost more than 1 pound?

What do you have to confess about this week?  Come join Mamarazzi.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so happy you had a great vacation and congrats on the weight loss that is really awesome. I've started back today on the healthy eating so fingers cross I survive

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.