Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Confessional


Photobucket


It's that time of week again... Friday Confessionals. 
Come join the fun at Mamarazzi's

I confess...

It has been awhile since I have done any of my favorite linkys.  I missed them but I was so busy.  I would stop and read.  I feel bad, sort of like I let you all down.

I confess...

I am HAPPY I finally finished posting about my vacation last Sunday.  I have just been so busy that I could not even finish posting about my vacation.

I confess...

I have a huge weight lifted yesterday when I completed with the preparation of our temporary employee's training for Open Enrollment.  I had to write assessments for each day while I still did my usual duties.

I confess...

It is definitely different with having only 2 children living at home.  I have not had only 2 children living at home for a close to 16 years.  Todd it has been 7 and a half years.

I confess..

I have so much on my To Do List this weekend. I am off at 1 pm this afternoon and the clock begins to click starting then.  I plan to do a lot of deep cleaning and some painting, on top of more canning.  I am also in hopes of taking a picture of everything we have canned this month, minus what we have opened and feasted on already.  This year's crops of tomatoes have been the best year ever!  I am so thrilled to see them, yet I am now starting to feel... UGH so many.  It is a lot of work, but when I see the jars I am HAPPY!!!

Well my confessions are short and boring, plus I have to get ready for work.  I can't wait to take a break and read everyone confessions this week.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Canning in on my to do list of skills to learn. The garden burned pretty early on with the July temps around 115 consistently. But we did get some amazing food out of it first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing a garden here is hit or miss at best. This year is was miss. We just don't have much growing season. So it is with great jealously that I read about other's garden bounty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh canning would be fun to do!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. canning is on my list of things to learn how to do it' looks like hard work but fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend's parents have 6 children, and she just sent her youngest daughter off to University, leaving only her son left at home...She said it's the first time in 35 years she's had only one child living under her roof! Crazy!!

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've made jelly/jam before, but never tried any other canning. I've always wanted to can tomatoes - maybe next year. Maybe after you finish your deep cleaning, you could head to my house. Not my favorite thing, but my house needs it too! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals