Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday's Song


July 19th was my first day of vacation, that night Todd, Ethan, Noah, Emily, and I went to the Jones County Fair to see Lynyrd Skynyrd perform and Heart opened for them.  We had a great time.  July 28th, Todd, Ethan, Noah, my Mom, and I were at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.  We watched some clips on each floor.  The clip regarding Heart being inducted into the hall of fame, they had this song playing.  It was the same song the group opened their show with.  It has been in my head for several weeks so this week's Sunday Song is "Magic Man" by Heart.  Enjoy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love that song and i'm a huge heart fan those girls know how to rock

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.