Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We Want to Know


null
Come Join the Fun with Mamarazzi and Crazymama

{1}What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
{2}What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
{3}They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
{4}What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
{5}If you could be on any game show what would it be?

{1}What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Pepsi.  I really should not be drinking 2 a week since I need to be healthier, but I am addicted to the taste.

{2}What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
Family and Friends.

{3}They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
A smile with a twinkle in their eyes from loved ones.

{4}What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Sleeping.


{5}If you could be on any game show what would it be?
I do not know, maybe Family Feud.  Yes, that is my final answer, it would be the Family Feud Game Show.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You feel bad about drinking 2 Pepsi's a week? I would be worried if it was 2 every hour .... just saying to could be way worse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family Feud...oh, the time I used to spend watching that! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're doing well if you're only drinking 2 Pepsis a week. My Diet Coke addition is much more serious than that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family feud might be fun, but I'd have trouble coming up with enough family to go on it that would get along--so it wouldn't become family feud for reals on our side of the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family Fued would be so much fun to play

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pepsi? Give me a Coke! I am addicted to it. 2 a week? I did cut back to one a day, but this summer, I am back at 2 a day. I know. Bad for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.