Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
I confess…

I am so looking forward to this weekend a few days away from work. It has been very stressful. I hit my breaking point and had to go to my manager regarding my job duties. I want an equal opportunity to leave my team and to excel with my employer.

I confess…

It felt so good after I talked to her. Next week I have an appointment with my two supervisors to go over what I do and what I will be giving up if they want to continue with me being high with taking calls.

I confes…
 
I am a little nervous about this but I think it will be good in the long run.

I confess…

Every time I walk up the stairs or go into my small living room I smile. I am so happy with the color and can not wait for the other things to complete the room. Now I have 3 rooms in the house that are my favorite rooms.

I confess…


I found this little subway art on Pinterest that I absolutely love. I am almost tempted to make it myself to hang in my hallway. I posted it to facebook and tagged my boys and told them it is for him.



All I have to say, this is so true and AMEN!

I confess...

I WON our Git Fit/Biggest Loser competition at work.  I lost a total of 12 lbs in 10 weeks giving me 4% weight loss.  The next person was 2.6% weight loss with 2.2 lbs.  I can not believe I won the $100 pot, mainly that I had the largest percentage lost.  

What do you have to confess?  Come join Mamarazzi.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals