Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess...

Although I am tired of canning, I am a little excited to can this weekend.  We are going to do some entirely new things.  I definitely will be taking pictures of the process and post them next week.

I confess...

I posted I was going to post about canning this week, but I can not find any pictures to go with my posting and I really want pictures.  I am still searching my external hard drive to see if I took any in the past but I have a lot of photos to go through... dating back to 2009.  EEECK!!!

I confess...


I am also looking forward to this weekend to start some painting on a project I expressed to Ethan for his room.  I wanted to start this while I was on vacation but never had the opportunity the last two days because we watched Taj.  I am not able to work on things like that when we watch Taj.  I have four canvases to paint and I am in hopes to have all four drawn out and one completely painted by the end of this weekend.  I am super excited for this to be completed as I know Ethan is as well.  As soon as I do, I will post about it for sure!  It was a Pinterest idea.

I confess...

Since Tuesday night, I have had some very restful sleep.  The temperatures are perfect right now.  Our windows are open and I still have the fan blowing on me.  I sleep better when I am cooler, I think it is the pre-menopause thing.

I confess...

We are going to start a new weight loss challenge company wide again.  This happened at the beginning of the year and I was not dedicated, however this time.  I AM!  I am very happy with my outcome from the department Get Fit/Biggest Loser challenge.  I won!  I lost a total of 12 lbs in 10 weeks and this was an 8% weight loss.  I am not sure if I will win out of the entire company, but it will keep me focused and challenged so... in the long run I will win.  Maybe I will be down or close to 2 sizes smaller by the end of the year.  I really want to become healthier.  I really want to be able to dance with my husband again.  I also really want to be able to go on vacation and not have to sit so often because I am winded or because of the pain in my knees.

What do you have to confess this week?  Come join in on the fun at High-Heeled Love, she is taking over for Mamarazzi for awhile.  Thanks Aubrey!

3 comments:

  1. I confess my blogging time has been nonexistent lately. I've been keeping up with your canning on FB. Wish our weather would cool off, but this is Texas, so we get summer, fall, about one day of spring, and about three days of winter. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more details about your canning over the weekend....I am really enjoying your posts on canning!

    I confess that I have been a terrible blog friend because Shelley is struggling in high school. We are worn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you find some canning photos. I don't know how you plan to structure your post, but if it were tutorial style that would be awesome. My husband and I keep talking about trying canning, but neither of us has any experience.

    Good luck with the weight loss challenge. I'm sure you're going to do awesome and feel so much better!

    Thanks for linking up. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.