Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy List

Photobucket

Mamarrazi is on a break still and Ricki Jill is stepping in for her.  Catch her blog Art @ Home.  I really enjoy going to her blog every day.  She has a gift in the art world, a true gift.

I have been sick the past few days.  This time, I actually fainted.  I have no idea how long I was out but I woke up on the floor in the bathroom.  I do not think I have ever been this sick before.  I am not sure if I will make it to work on Tuesday.  I know I need to because I am training temporary employees for our department to help with Open Enrollment.  My Happy List will be short, only because my head is throbbing.

I am HAPPY, I am my children's friends on Facebook.  All of them, even the girls.  I get to see what is going on in their lives when they do not live at home.  I am HAPPY my oldest changed his relationship from 'single' to 'in a relationship'.  This makes me very very HAPPY.  He was with another girl for 4 years and the break up was very hard on him.  I watched him spiral down, he feared he would not ever find another.  (I know we all feel this way over our first love but a Mom hates to see her child go through this.)  It has been over 3 years since said break up and this is his first official relationship since.  I found this out of course through Facebook.  I am in hopes I will meet her this Sunday when we celebrate Kera's 25th birthday.

I am HAPPY I watched Taj before I came down with whatever it is.  He is such a bright spot in our lives.  He started to spin circles and I thought I heard him say ashes and then he fell down singing in this high pitch voice "down!"  I smiled and asked him if he was playing Ring Around The Rosies and his eyes just twinkled and he had a huge smile.  Naturally we started to play, only thing was, I couldn't fall down because of my knees.  Uncle Ethan happened to walk by and I asked him to play.  We all played and Taj just laughed and laughed.  I loved it.  I love how my younger two adore him as well.  Heck the older two do too, but they are not around him as often.  Taj is now eating at the table with a booster chair instead of the high chair.  He is so freakin' cute, he looks at the boys and joins in their conversation with his baby jiber jaber as if they could understand.  The boys, just look at him and nod and smile and act as if they understood.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.  

The past weekend was so much better than the week before...HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, I'm doing a happy jig with that statement.

Well I am off to bed once again. What do you have to be HAPPY about this week?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.