Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Look


I mentioned a little while back how I lost the look of my blog design.  This has happened twice to me now since I started to blog.  It is definitely not Bloggers fault, it is the "free templates"  the place where I have found the template just decided to get rid of it.  It takes a long time for me to find something I like.

I decided to just make my own.  It will not be fancy and I am using Bloggers templates this time in hopes it will not change.  I am liking the colors so far.  I am in the process of designing a new "header" so to say.  I hope it will be done by Friday.

My blog will still be me, just a new look.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is so weird. I have used free templates for years and never had that problem. I think if you put the design in the HTML, then it won't go away?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals