Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Song


Alright!  Where have I been?  Why have I not heard of Rufus Wainwright other then Halleluiah in Shrek?  I must have been under some sort of rock.  He has such a wonderful voice.  Last week when I stumbled upon him looking for my song, I found this song because I was addicted with clicking next next next after listening one of his songs to the next.  This song he is singing with is his sister Martha.  I just loved the simple sound of the guitar and their harmony with one another.  I knew last week I had to post this for today's song. 


BONUS
I also stumbled upon this rendition of Some Where Over The Rainbow, which is so awesome. I have such a sweet spot for anything dealing with The Wizard of Oz one of my ultimate favorites. 

Enjoy! 
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.