Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday's Song

I was totally baffled what song to post for my Sunday Song.  I haven't been well this weekend, so I have not accomplished everything I needed.  As I was in bed I kept thinking about what song to post this week.  My mind kept going blank, because it was focused on the anti-American protesting which is going on, the type of father my boys' have as well as the type of father my little niece has.   The type of men they are, the type of husband they are.  Once my husband came home and realized I was sick, he took care of me.  I wanted something regarding Angels...this is what I picked. I do love this band as well.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.