Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We Want to Know

null

Would You Rather has been so much fun that Crazymama has a few WYR for this week's We Want To Know.... Join the fun and hop on over to Crazymama and Mamarazzi.

{one} WYR...splurge on make-up or hairstyling?
{two} WYR...eat at fancy restaurants or eat good home cooking?
{three} WYR...go to a big city or take a relaxing cruise?
{four} WYR... spend your money on jewelry or purses?
{five} WYR... wear a dress or jeans?

{one} WYR...splurge on make-up or hairstyling?
Hairstyling, I'm still trying to find myself there.  I loved the style I had nearly 8 years ago but I can not find the products I used to get that look any longer.

{two} WYR...eat at fancy restaurants or eat good home cooking?
Cooking is fun but it isn't special because I cook nearly every day.  I would rather some treat me and take the fancy restaurant.

{three} WYR...go to a big city or take a relaxing cruise?
Oh, we have thought about an all-in-inclusive cruise or resort.  Definitely!  Unless we are talking about London, then I would take it over the cruise.  I have to see my Beatle's roots in England, London and Liverpool. 

{four} WYR... spend your money on jewelry or purses?
I like purses, I love 31 bags more, however I really want some beautiful earrings so jewelry would be my choice today.

{five} WYR... wear a dress or jeans?
I love wearing dresses but any more I do not because of shoes.  My shoe ware is very limited right now, hopefully as the pounds drop off the foot problems will be eliminated too.

It's getting late and I have to rush to get ready for work.  I will check in tonight and read everyone post.  

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. New follower linking from WWTK. :) I love the Beatles and I too would take London over a cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the fancy restaurant thing... nothing like having someone else cook a nice meal for you!! :)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and my daughter both have tons of purses! I love them, but I rarely buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I misread what you wrote....I have a couple of 31 bags, and I love the monogramming on mine (I have 2)....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.