Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Yes!  It is Friday and I get to confess again.

I confess...

I have had a great week at work.  Every day I went to work this week someone has commented/complimenting me on the weight loss.  It makes me feel wonderful that my 20 lbs loss now is showing.  I do not see it, however my clothing are beginning to be loser in some areas.  I even had someone come up to me and tell me they see it in my face.  AGAIN, I do not but I am loving this.

I confess...

All the compliments and the new weight loss competition makes me even want to try harder.

I confess...

I can not wait to go to my doctor's appointment in February and to step on the scale so he can see how much I have lost since the last time I was there.  (Actually it was the last time I was there I cried because of how much I weighed.  Okay, I did not cry in front of them, but it made my blood pressure go up, for real!  It really did!)

I confess...

Things are finally calming down with the boys. Let's hope this weekend will be smoother. Our plans are to actually organize the shed.  WOO HOO!   I am looking forward to this, however I am not as well.  It is going to be a lot of work AND I might come across spiders and possible mice.  Two things I am not fond of.

I confess...

The weather is so beautiful now, however I am a little sad seeing the gardens beginning to die.  This time of year I have such mix emotions. I love our gardens.

I confess...

I won a GIVE AWAY this week.  I was totally surprised.  Living A Goddess Life had a give away for iStencils and I won!!!  I have been trying to find a couple of stencils for some home makeover projects but have not had any luck.  I took a peak at the stencils at iStencils and found several that I liked.  Thanks Beth!

Well that is all I have for now.  What do you have to confess?  Come join the fun at High-Heeled Love.  Aubrey is hosting while Mamarazzi is on a break.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You have had a great week! Congrats on your weight loss. That is so fantastic!!! :D I will be working with Shelley all weekend on school work. It is ridiculous!!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great week
    i have something for you on my blog
    Come Say HI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.