Monday, October 15, 2012

31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 15

My Simple Joy today is my grandson.  He called me Nana for the first time.  The first time he tried to say Grandma.  Oh my heart did cart wheels.  Later we were playing on the bed while waiting for his Mommy to come home and he dropped on the pillow, looking at me he said, "I love you."  Clear as day.  This is the first time he has said this.  When Todd told his Mommy, I played it down stating he said it to the pillow because I saw the hurt in her face.  I know she wants to be the first person he says it to.  I totally understand and will protect her and work on Taj saying it to Mommy first. To me it is no competition.  His Mommy is HIS first love.  You can see it in his face when he lights up when she comes home.  I will just share my simple joy here.  I just love that little guy.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...