Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 6


My sweet grandson showing of for Joshua's room mate.


Yes, this is simple joy for me.  The only mess he made was his face, hair, and hands.  The joy of being a grandparent...I do not have to bathe him.  LOL


31 Days of Simple Joy ~ Day 7 Music
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 6: Messy Taj
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 5: Autumn
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 4: Extended Family
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 3: Taj's winking.
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 2: Happy List/Kera's Birthday Dinner
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 1: Analogy on how our grandchildren will arrive.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.