Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Simple Joy

One of the blogs I follow is doing "31 Days of Simple Joy".  I love this idea to devote an entire month of Simple Joy in my life so I am going to participate as well.

Day 1~ 31 Days of Simple Joy

Todd's comment this morning to me.  I thought it was so cute and definitely made me laugh and smile.

Todd:  "I have a feeling our grandchildren will be like popcorn."
Me:  "What do you mean?"
Todd: "Well we will have grandchildren like how the corn pops and turns into popcorn.  It starts out slow and then picks up.  Taj is our first popcorn and it may be a little while before the next popcorn pops into our life, then all of a sudden, pop pop pop, several at once.  We will go from two or three to suddenly six to ten."

I love it!  He is probably right.

31 Days of Simple Joy ~ Day 7 Music
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 6: Messy Taj
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 5: Autumn
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 4: Extended Family
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 3: Taj's winking.
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 2: Happy List/Kera's Birthday Dinner
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 1: Analogy on how our grandchildren will arrive.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals