Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of Simple Joy~Day 3


 After work today, Todd picked Taj up from Day Care.  We often do this since Taj's Dad's car is broken.  During dinner, I smiled and winked at Taj.  He then in his own fashion winked back at me.  This is the first time he had done this and his version is a strong blink with a huge smile.  I simply love it when little kids wink like this.  He is such a joy. 


31 Days of Simple Joy ~ Day 7 Music
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 6: Messy Taj
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 5: Autumn
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 4: Extended Family
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 3: Taj's winking.
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 2: Happy List/Kera's Birthday Dinner
31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 1: Analogy on how our grandchildren will arrive.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals