Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


Yes, indeed it is that time of week.  Time for Friday Confessionals.

I confess...

This week went fast and I hope the weekend goes slow.

I confess..

Todd and I have watched the entire 2nd season of The Walking Dead in 3 nights. We are now ready for October 13 when the 3rd season begins.

I confess...

We also have two other series we watch beginning.  One started last week Dexter and the other we love is Homeland.  Alright we also love The Big Bang Theory

I confess...

When purchasing new black pants to wear to my uncle's funeral yesterday, I found this skirt I could not pass up.  It was a size smaller then I wear but I had to get it.  It was only $2, originally $21.99.  I thought, well if I do not fit into it now, I will later.  I bought said skirt without trying it on.

I confess...

Guess what?  It does fit.  It fits great, it may be just a tad big around the waist.  I love it!  I wore it to work today and a lot of people complemented me on it.  I also stepped on the scale this morning and another 3 pounds gone this week.  I am feeling so good about this.  I am almost in a new decade.  I can not wait to get there.  Only 3 more pounds and I am there.

What do you have to confess about?  Come on over to Aubrey's from High-Heeled Love.  She is hosting this while Mamarazzi is on a break.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how sometimes those impulse clothing purchases just work out the way they should?

    Congrats on the continued weight loss. You're doing awesome!

    Thanks for linking up with Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great confessions and I confess I to love the Big Bang Theory Sheldon is so funny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals