Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Woo Hoo it is Friday… time for confessionals!

I confess…

Wow! What a week it has been. Work is going crazy because of our client's open enrollments. I started to train my last group of temporary employees this week. I was notified I will be working overtime beginning 11/5-11-16. Each day I will have an extra two and half hours. Now to decide, will this extra money go toward Christmas or repairs on my car. The sensible part of me says repairs, the wanting to please people is going for Christmas funds. I guess we will see what part of me wins.

I confess…

I was also told by my supervisor they want me to be licensed to sell insurance so I can assist with enrollments or calls regarding individual voluntary benefits. Thank the Lord I will have two months to study for this because with all the training and overtime, I do not think I will have enough time to study.

I confess…

The weather is definitely hurting me regarding sinus infection. I was starting to feel better but then we had another 23 degree change in the temperatures. I hope the antibiotic I am on will make this one short lived.

I confess…

Taj is such a little bright spot this week. I swear he just keeps impressing his Nana every week. He is now addressing me Nana every time he address me. I love hearing him say it too. Grandpa is Dodo for now. I do not think Grandpa enjoys being called Dodo. (he he he) I took some adorable pictures of Grandpa and Taj playing in the leaves but I am unable to upload them from my phone. I do not have a data package in the past I could send it to myself by email but now they made some changes where I have to have a data package in order to do so. (sad face) I think I just about peed my pants laughing so hard at the two of them. He also can do all the hand motions now for 'Patty Cake' and 'Itsy Bitsy Spider'; I love watching him play. When I asked him to show Mommy he even surprised us. He sang with 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' saying, "Ity Bity Pider" of course I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I just love that kid.

I confess…

I had two concerts to go to this week. One was for Joshua's, he sings with the University of Iowa. I enjoyed it, although he felt it was not a good performance. The other was for Noah's, he sings in the junior high choir. You definitely can tell for the 7th graders this was their first performance. They did a good job but a lot of swaying back and forth.

I confess…

Over all this has been a good week. Todd and I are planning to prepare for winter around the house on Saturday and go for a autumn drive somewhere on Sunday. I can not wait. Last years' autumn drive was so fun. I can not wait. I definitely plan to bring my camera, unfortunately in some parts of Iowa the trees are past the prime time. I am not sure how many actual nice pictures I will have this year. I love Todd working first shift but we do not get to do things on the weekends as much because he is now working during the day.

Well that is all I have to confess this week. How about you? Come join in, Aubrey @ High-Heeled Love is hosting Friday Confessionals while Mamarazzi is on her blog break.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals