Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy List/ 31 Days of Simple Joy~ Day 16


 Photobucket
It is Tuesday, which means it is time to post my Happy List.

I have been working very hard with my crossing off my organization projects this year.  HAPPY!  I sincerely can cross off all I had listed for the year.  I plan to post pictures maybe next week.  I just have a few things I need to purchase to complete my bedroom closet and the closet in the small living room.  I am so thrilled with how they turned out, that I have to open the doors every now and then and enjoy the view.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.  I know, I am a little corny BUT I caught my husband doing the same thing with the small living room closet.

HAPPY, my working hard on the weekends while he is at work has inspired him too.  He cleaned the patio under our porch and deck.  Words can not express how HAPPY I am about this.  I would never let anyone go to our back yard or try to avoid taking a picture of the back of the house because how bad it was.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

My list is short again this week.  Mainly because I have to save things to post for my 31 Days of Simple Joy, however check out my yesterday's post for Day 15.  My heart sung with that post and it truly made me HAPPY!

What do you have to be HAPPY about?  Come join Ricki Jill at Art@Home, she is hosting while Mamarazzi is on a break.  Oh by the way, this will also be my Day 16 of 31 Days of Simple Joy.


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...