Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy List

Photobucket
My Happy List this week:

The boy's father NOT canceling on them.  This makes me HAPPY because my boys have been aching to see their father.  He is a horrible father but they love him and want to spend time with him.  It is hard for me to imagine being a parent and choosing not to see your child or to let her/him down constantly.

I had a father like this, this is why I am HAPPY he followed through on Sunday and spent actual quality time with them.  It is something they needed.  I do not care one bit if it was something he needed, he has not looked out for them for years, but MY BOYS I do care.

My list is short this week.  That is all I have for today.  What are you HAPPY about?  Come join the party.  Ricki Jill from Art@Home is hosting Happy List while Mamarazzi is on a break.

Honestly...you should visit Art@Home.  I love seeing her post.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.