Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy List

Photobucket

This week I am Happy because I had a wonderful weekend.  We did not go for our drive as we had planned but we did get things done around the house that needed to be done for the upcoming winter.

I am HAPPY our deck is cleaned for the season and the porch is once again storage of furniture from the deck.

I am HAPPY our Halloween decorations are out.  I plan on posting more about Halloween but here is a sneak peak of one item.


I am HAPPY that we asked Emily to come over to assist with us.  Emily and Todd time is very infrequent.  I think they need more time with one another.  She loved it and she ended up having dinner with us.  Dad and daughter ended up watching t.v. with one another and chatted.  It was time they both needed, a little one on one time.  Todd later thanked me for asking her to come over.  He was thrilled to have time with her alone.  We do not see Emily often, so it was enjoyable.

We picked up some toys for Taj to play with at our house.  He is out growing most of the toys we have.  HAPPY while Todd, Ethan, and Noah tried their hardest to have Taj come look at the new toys, Nana scored number one still with Taj.  He wanted to cook with me.  I love my little helper.


The entire house is HAPPY when the Big Bang Theory song from Barenaked Ladies come on, well when Taj is over that is.  He LOVES this song and will run into the room where it is playing so he can dance to it.  Here is a picture of him dancing to the music being played on Ethan's Ipod.

He flaps his little arms and taps his right foot.  He starts to giggle and looks at those he loves. He becomes giddy when they sing "Pyramid" and the last "Bang" makes him jump up and down.

Life is good this week here on Wakefield.  I am very HAPPY with my life right now.  I have such a wonderful family and love spending time with each one of them.

What do you have to be HAPPY about?  Come join in on the fun.  Ricki Jill from Art @ Home is hosting while Mamarazzi is on a break. 

Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals