Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday's Song


This week's Sunday Song is dedicated to John Lennon's and Sean Lennon's birthday this Tuesday, October 9th.   Again, I found this rendition a couple of weeks ago when searching for my Sunday Song.  I actually cried when I listened to it.  I loved the beginning where they have the recording of John and Sean talking to one another about their birthdays.  Again, hearing Rufus Wainwright singing with Sean was touching as well during This Boy.  Sean sounds so much like his father in this song.  The second song in this video is Julia, a song that has always made me cry since it was written by John a dedication to his mother who died when he was 17 years old.   Happy Birthday John and Sean.  Enjoy!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals