Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012 Style


Halloween is always a big deal at our house.  The children take pride in our yard, okay so does Todd and I will have to say I do to.  Last year, Todd and I were down in the dumps and did not decorate the yard.  Our children and neighbors were very disappointed.  I guess we set the bar and now we have to stick to it.  This years addition was the electric chair.  It was okay, but not our best.  I really wanted skeletons carrying our coffin, which we did not add this year.  I also wanted a skeleton climbing the house, but they were too expensive.  Tonight after work, my husband and I are going to a Halloween store, everything will be 50% off.  We are in hopes to score 5-6 skeletons and an electric chair.  I was unable to see Matthew and Joshua in costume this year.  They dressed up and partied over the weekend.  Here are the kids:

 Taj's first Halloween going out.
 Noah being a girl, below he is with his friend.

 Our Jungle Cat's: Taj and Emily
 Ethan was Shaggy from Scooby Doo.  Here he is with his friends.
 Emily had to have a picture of her unknown sister Noah.
 Kera went as Taj's Mommy.

I posted a video of our yard.

Here are some photos of the yard this year.  I hope you all had a great Halloween like we did.



















 Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.