Today I will be hosting the HAPPY LIST for Ricki Jill @ Art@Home who was hosting it for Mamarazzi while she is on a break.
Here is my HAPPY LIST for this week:
1. I am HAPPY to be able to help a friend who really needs it right now. My heart and prayers go out to her and her family.
2. I am very HAPPY a college friend found me via facebook. I have been trying to locate her for awhile now.
3. My ex is cooperating about Christmas. The boys wanted to come with me to my Mom's on Christmas since it most likely will be my Dad's last. HAPPY HAPPY, not that it is my Dad's last but no battle with the ex. This is such a huge relief. Typically it is a battle every turn with this man.
4. Taj's sleep over on Friday went well. We definitely spoil that little boy. When he awoke the next morning, he snuggled with me and I sung, "You Are My Sunshine." after the words, "I love you" he reached up to my face and placed his tiny hands on my cheek and kissed me softly. Once I finished the song, he clapped his hands and in a soft angelic voice said "Yeah". HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
5. Grandpa and the boys taught him to say "Yo" whenever he wears Grandpa's hat backwards. He was saying all morning, but as soon as I get the camera out he quits. I still have to post the video because just watching him dance makes me HAPPY.
What are you HAPPY about? Come join in and link up.