My HAPPY list will be very short this week.
1. I am HAPPY our busy season is getting close to the end. The overtime is great but I am just so tired.They wanted people to volunteer to stay late tonight but I had plans for tonight.
2, I am HAPPY we were able to go out for Emily's birthday dinner celebration. Everyone but Joshua was able to make it and we ate at Carlos O'Kelly's. Umm...the mister was not so HAPPY when he saw the bill for all of us, however it was his idea to go out and not cook something at home. I think he was trying to make it easier on me since I have been working so many hours.
3. I am HAPPY Noah's birthday party Saturday was a success. I have to post about it later with a few pictures. This year was is golden birthday...13 on the 13th, and the 14th was Emily's.
4. I am HAPPY this Thursday I will be meeting Matthew's girlfriend for the first time. I am so HAPPY to get to meet her. She is making him HAPPY.
5. I am thrilled, Matthew was offered to go to Corporate to be an assistant general manager for Jimmy Johns. This will be a great opportunity for him to make money and save for college. He will have to commit to this position and over 50 hours a week for one year but this may be his biggest break to get back to college and not worry every semester if he will be able to afford it. He only has a year and a half left.
6. I am HAPPY this week is a short work week and I am super excited to go BLACK FRIDAY shopping. I hope we get everything we are trying to get.
What are you HAPPY about? Come link up and join the fun.