Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy List

Photobucket

I will be hosting the Mamarazzi's HAPPY LIST again this week for Ricki Jill from Art@Home.  She is hosting for Mamarazzi while she is on a blog break.

What a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.  I am very HAPPY with it.  NO DRAMA and family together.  I did not go to Des Moines, because my Mom does not participate in Thanksgiving anymore, she started this year due to the drama from the previous year.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...
Everyone got a long, no snide remarks from anyone.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...
All four of my boys were with me and everyone of them enjoyed one another.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...
I met Matthew's girlfriend.  She is such a sweetie and she made much effort to get to know all.  What a brave girl to be introduced to three brothers, a mother, a step-father, step-sister, step-grandma, step-aunt, 4 step-cousins, and boyfriend.  Oh yeah, and flirty Taj all at once.  She very much survived.  What a doll!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...
Todd and Emily earlier on Thanksgiving were able to get one of 10  32inch flat screen t.v. for $97.  Emily wanted one in the worse way.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...
I was able to survive Black Friday once again and most of my shopping is done.  I hope to finish this weekend and possibly start to decorate the house.

Only down side was a picture of my father posted on facebook with my great-nephew.  He is losing weight, quickly.  Good side of the picture, he looked happy.

What do you have to be HAPPY about?  Come join in on the fun.  Also on Friday Aubrey from High-Heeled Love will be hosting Friday Confessional for Mamarazzi.




Untitled

2 comments:

  1. A drama-free Thanksgiving is a very good thing to be happy about!!! :D

    What did Taj think about Matthew's girlfriend because his opinion is the one that counts!!! ;P

    Thanks for hosting.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for drama free Thanksgiving. That's the only way to go. And I agree, your son's girlfriend is one brave girl.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...