Sunday, November 11, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me...(best) kids TV show theme

Photobucket


Last week I chose to start posting my Sunday's Songs on a couple of other meme regarding music.  I noticed a few of my other bloggy friends doing it.  Well, one from XMAS Dolly's site every other week I might have to add another post on Monday because she post themes every other week and if my choice of Sunday Song does not fit, I will/feel the need to post one on Monday to go with the theme...thus for today's post.  The spot light dancer, Time Out for Mom chose...(best) kids TV show theme songs

Rules:
1.  You Tube,  lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY, Follow us, & leave a Rockin' comment!
Come join the fun at XmasDolly's site by clicking HERE.

I guess I did not quite understand but I am the spotlight dancer this week.  Woo Hoo!  I get to chose the theme for next time we have a theme.  Theme I pick is songs you and your folks enjoy(ed), past and present.


Spotlight Dancers
 
First I have to post this...I absolutely love it...I  watch it every now and then just for the humor of it all.  Alright, YouTube is not cooperating to let me post it, but click HERE to watch it.  It is truly funny!!

The next one is not for a kids TV show but I have to post it because of how my grandson just loves this song, this one is for Taj.  Although, the lyrics to this song is absolutely great.  I love the theory in it.

Now for my favorite kids TV show themes:

My top favorite is from PBS's Arthur.
Seriously, a very positive message for not only children but for everyone.  Maybe the adults of today should be forced to listen to this song every morning before they step out the door and begin their day.  We all should learn to work and play and get along with each other.

Another PBS theme song I love is The Reading Rainbow the original is great but when I went searching for it on YouTube I found this rendition and found such humor with it, so it is the version making my post.  Maybe more parents would be interested in reading a little more often.
 

My boys would sing this song often and loved coming home from school to watch it.


I am sure there are many more but this is where I will stop.  Enjoy!
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.