Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday's Song

A decade ago, I fell in love with the Barenaked Ladies.  I love how they sing about things we think but may not say.  I love their silliness in their songs. I love the sound.  It is so hard for me to pick one of my favorites from this group because I have so many; however, one song stand out more than anything any more because of my grandson.  Today's Sunday Song is for Taj.  Enjoy!


I have decided to follow a couple of Music Monday Linky parties, however will keep posting mine as Sunday's Song.


a

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY HERE, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us for a booty shaking good time.




My So Called Chaos host Muscial Monday's Here. 

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.