Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday's Song

This is our first week in December and I will be posting some of my favorite Christmas songs during the month.  The first two remind me of good times when I was little.

The first song will always remind me of my Mother.  She was a huge Brenda Lee fan and in my opinion no one will ever sing this song better than Brenda Lee.  I have such fond memories of the times when Mom would play this album and she would dance around with Lisa and I.

 
The next song reminds me of my Father.  He drew and painted Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer on some plywood for Lisa and I one year.   I wish I still had that piece to display in my home during the holidays.  It was lost in our fire years ago.  This song I will always have though.


I also have to throw this one in as well, this one reminds me of my sister Lisa.  I think it was because she would slide around the living room mouthing the song.



Enjoy!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.