Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess...

This week has been a great week.  However, I did hear back from my interview and did not get the job.  Yeah, it was disappointing for about 15 minutes but then I realized it must not be God's plan and looked at the bright side, the hours were not really what I wanted.  I basically just wanted to start too high for them.

I confess...

I will not stop looking.  I will find something new.

I confess...

I did not get all my crafting done as planned.  I did finish one entire votive holder and three of the four canvas are done.

I confess...

Tuesday I just hung out with Todd.  It was our special day.  If you want to read about it, click here.

I confess..

I made some new meals.  Meatloaf Muffins on Tuesday. 

 Wednesday I made The Pioneer Woman's Sour Cream Noodle but lightened it up some.  Click here for the recipe.

I also made Amish Country Bread. Click here for the recipe.

I confess...

I also had the pleasure to pick up Taj on Wednesday and Thursday from the day care.  I loved how he ran to me with his arms spread out yelling "Nana, Nana!"  Yes, this kid can make my heart sing.

I confess...

I also had a wonderful night with my boys on Tuesday night.

Life is just going here.  What do you have to confess about?  Come join the fun at High-Heeled Love with Aubrey.

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. I'm really hungry now.. Boo on not getting the job but I agree with you, must not be God's plan.. And.. How adorable is Taj?? He would make my heart sing too! He's precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess that I just ate lunch, and you're making me hungry again with all these food pictures. Yum.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saving those recipes to give a try, they look really good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.