Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy List

Photobucket

Hello Everyone!  Here is my Happy List this week.  If you want to play along, please come join in at High-Heeled Love, where Aubrey is hosting the party.

1.  Very HAPPY with the way my weekend went.  I was able to sleep in as late as I wanted.  I did not sleep very long but I woke up to no alarm.  I was able to complete 3 books on my NOOK.  They are not very long books about 80 pages, but I started this series and now would like to finish it.  HAPPY I am reading once again.  It has been so long.  I can not wait to have my eyes checked and get my new glasses in about two weeks then I will be able to read J.K. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy, a book Joshua gave me for my birthday.  HAPPY
2.  My husband took me to a movie Sunday night. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.  We saw, Django Unchained.  It was rather good, in the same fashion as Inglorious Basterds.  There was a lot of gore, typical Quentin Tarantino film, but I love the odd humor in it.  Jamie Fox, Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson, and Christoph Waltz, great acting.  I would give this movie two thumbs up.

3.  Yesterday I was able to beat Todd home.  Typically he will beat me home when he picks up Taj from the day care and Taj will meet me at the top of the stairs and giggle as I walk up them.  This time I was in the kitchen starting dinner.  I could hear his little feet pitter patter across the floor as fast as they would take him.  I turned and with his arms spread wide he says, "Hiiiiiiii!" in the most angelic voice.  I just loved it. HAPPY.
4.  My husband makes me HAPPY how he will still open doors for me.  He also makes me HAPPY how he will randomly tell me he loves me and tells me I am beautiful.
5.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, how my hair turned out.  I love me with medium auburn color.

My list may be short but I am truly HAPPY.  What do you have to be HAPPY about?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. New hair always makes my happy list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good simple things to be happy about. The Mister and I will have to get out to see Djanco Unchained. I love Leonardo DiCaprio.

    Thanks for linking up with the Happy List. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.