Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy List

 Come join in on the fun and post your HAPPY LIST over at Art@Home. Ricki Jill host every Tuesday now.
 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg


I am HAPPY for Roku.  Todd picked one up a couple of weeks ago and we have been watching Netflix on our television.  For those who do not know what Roku is, like myself before he purchased one, it makes a television internet streaming capable.  We had an older flat screen which was not capable.


I am HAPPY Netflix has the first four seasons of Sons of Anarchy available as instant play.





We have watched all four seasons, now we have to make up our mind...Do we want to pay about $25 to watch season five on Amazon or wait for the season to be released shortly before the new season begins?  It is a tough one.

I am HAPPY Todd took this weekend off.  We have plans to go out with a friend, we are still trying to figure out what we are going to do.  She is scheduled to work that night, 11 pm.  Saturday we ended up going out with a few of this co-workers for dinner.  It was a lot of fun and it makes me HAPPY doing things with others.

Mid-term grades came home last week.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, Ethan is not failing English.  First time since seventh grade I have not had to argue with him about doing his homework.  I am very HAPPY with his new girlfriend for inspiring him to complete his homework and turn it in.  Funny, his mother has been telling him to do this for years, it takes a younger female to convince him he should actually follow through.  Either way, I will take it.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. :D Super list, Jolene. Thanks so much for linking-up! I love Netflix. We like to watch a movie or two every weekend.

    I know you're proud that your son is following through with his work. School is delayed this morning due to tornadoes. Yikes!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice happy list Jolene. It reminds me how I used to worry about my kids' grades and just getting them through school. You sound very serene which is so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.