Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh Dear Me!!!


Oh My Goodness!  Yesterday I felt like this.


Not once, but three times.

Once, while I was driving on the interstate.
I used my turn signal to move to another lane.
Three exit ramps later...
I noticed my signal was still on.
Okay, I will admit, it was down pouring during this time.
It was difficult to see.

The second time was after work when I stopped at the store 
to pick up Rotisserie Chicken for dinner.
I forgot to put out the chicken to thaw for dinner.
I ended up picking up a few items.
After paying I left the store and wandered aimlessly 
while it rained because I could not remember where I parked my car.

After I placed my groceries in the trunk of the car it hit me.
I forgot to pick up the Rotisserie Chicken.

Yes, I definitely had one of those days.
Shh... it can be our secrete right???

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. You're not alone.. I have done the same thing a million times over.. We should start a club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no worries, I do that too-actually all of those things. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're nt alone i have these kinds of days at least once a week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals