Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We Want To Know


We Want To Know is back!!!
Scriptor and Kenzie are now hosting.

{no. 1} What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
{no. 2} Do you actually keep your resolutions for the New Year?
{no. 3} If you had to do one random act of kindness today, what would it be?
{no. 4} Do you have a bucket list, 101 in 1001 list, or any other list? If you do, what are some of your goals?
{no. 5} Why do you love blogging?

My answers:
{no. 1} What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Hmm... this one is tough.  Pepsi I guess because I should not be drinking it so I can become healthier.
{no. 2} Do you actually keep your resolutions for the New Year?  No, I do not make resolutions because they are never kept.  Instead I make a year's to do list and find I am more productive with this method.
{no. 3} If you had to do one random act of kindness today, what would it be? Well, I did do a random act of kindness today.  My fellow co-worker works until 7 pm and we had 6 inches of snow today while we were at work.  I cleaned his car off for him after I got of work at 5:15.  He still probably had to clean a little bit off because we did have some snow flurries.  He will also be very surprised and will have no idea who cleaned it off for him either.  It just makes my heart smile thinking about it when he walked out to his car tonight.
{no. 4} Do you have a bucket list, 101 in 1001 list, or any other list? If you do, what are some of your goals?  I have seriously been thinking about adding a tab for one.  I actually started the list about two months ago.  My goals range for owning a convertible mustang, to visiting England, seeing a waterfall and so on.
{no. 5} Why do you love blogging? I used to be a stuffer.  I have learned I love to share about myself.  I also love to get to know others and have found many women blogging who are so awesome.  My reason I started to blog was I wanted somewhere where I can post my photos and tell what is going on in my life, something for my boys to have forever.  It was during a health issue concern.   Cancer was a possibility and I was so grateful it ended up not being cancer.

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. One of the hardest things for me to give up when I started working out and eating healthy was soda! It's so dang good haha!
    Love the list idea instead of resolutions.
    That was so nice of you to clean off your coworkers car!!
    Thank you so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are soooo much alike. We did give up soda, and the way we did it is by buying a $9 Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker. We don't buy soda anymore....we keep iced tea in the fridge! Trip was seriously addicted to Diet Coke, and I liked Coke!

    I know we're saving tons of money.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really nice what you did for your co-worker; I probably wouldn't have done that for anyone I work with! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really became a pop addict, coffee, iced tea?? Couldn't live without those! Pop is my every now and again drink, truly a treat. Like the other day my kids brought home a 24 pack of Vanilla Coke. I looove Vanilla Coke but one was enough for me. My sister would have drank the whole 24 pack. It's weird how people crave different things. I'm sure you'll be able to cut back a little where you need to. :) - Your RAOK was wonderful. I would love it if someone would brush the snow off of my vehicle, of course living in Michigan, they may pull a muscle doing so but still it'd be nice! ;) - I'm so happy you're blogging and I'm EXTREMELY happy you did not end up with cancer.. I was diagnosed with stage 4, told I had less than a year to live BACK IN 2006! BooYah! :D So every day is a grateful day for me. - I'm grateful I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answer to #5! Amazing!

    I also think that's great how you did something special without wanting recognition! It makes ya feel all warm & fuzzy inside!

    (Stopping by from WWTK.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals