Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is a special day to me. It is my Mom’s birthday. I have a wonderful Mom. She is not perfect but she is a great Mom. Alright, honestly who is perfect? My Mom sacrifices a lot for her family and does everything she can to help us out.

Thank you Mom, for being there for me.
Thank you Mom, for all the love you have shown me and my children.

Thank you Mom, for loving Todd and accepting his family as well.
Thank you Mom, for all that you do.

You are truly the Wing Beneath My Wings.

You have shown me no matter what life throws at you, keep plugging away
and the day you walked me down the aisle in my back yard to marry Todd, you cried telling me how happy you are that I found happiness finally.

Well Mom, you have always (nearly always) brought happiness to me.

Happy Birthday, I love you!

Untitled



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope your mom had the *best* day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.. This is an awesome post. Happy Birthday - belated to your Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MiMi... thanks. She deserves more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals