Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


 
I know some people are against Valentine's Day, not because they are ba-hum-bug to the holiday but they feel every day one should celebrate love.  I agree, it should not be just one day out of the year, however, it is my favorite holiday.  I am not guilty of showing the people I love only one day of the year how much I love them.  I live my life to show them every day of the year, but this one day of the year is special to me.  It is a day I know many others are doing the same thing.  It is a holiday that has never been ruined by others for me.  It is a holiday I have always enjoyed.  There have been many Valentine's Day I received nothing, but to me that is not what Valentine's Day is about.  I do not need materialistic things to make my Valentine's Day special.  My children would give me little cards which were extras to give to their classmates, sometimes they would make their cards to give to me.  The hand made cards were the best because they put so much love into making it.  I have to admit, I am spoiled on Valentine's Day with the love of all my boys, Todd, and my family.  I hope Valentine's Day is good to you too.  


Untitled

2 comments:

  1. @Mimi... I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.