Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Saw It On Pinterest & Did It!




 
I noticed this new party from Ricki Jill from Art@Home and knew I wanted to join, however I do not have anything new completed as of yet.  Come join in on the fun at Glitter Tart Designs.  Every 2nd Tuesday of the month.  I am hoping to have something completed for next month's party but I do not want to skip the party.  Instead I am going to re-post one of my crafts I did last FebruaryClick here for the tutorial.  Here is the post I found on Pinterest...

Here is mine...
Oh, I can also show a sneak peak at one that I am working on. This inspired me.

Here is one complete.
I am hoping to finish the other 13 before the end of the month.

Do you have anything you have tried or made inspired from Pinterest?  Come join the party.
 
 
Untitled

6 comments:

  1. Great craft work , easy to make also thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Mary! :) Sometimes simplicity is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Are you making 14 candles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the cute letters. And the snowmen votive holders are so cute!!!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cute letters. And the snowmen votive holders are so cute!!!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.