Sunday, February 3, 2013

Two Ingredient Cake



I found a diabetic friendly cake as well as only 2 points if you are into Weight Watchers.  This cake only has two ingredients.

Yes, that is right...A box of Angel Food Cake Mix and a 20 or 22 oz can of no sugar added pie filling.  We choice apple this time.

Directions:
  1. Mix the box of Angel Food Cake Mix and the can of apple pie filling (any pie filling will work.) thoroughly.

     2.  Once mixed add the cake mixture to a 9 x 13 ungreased pan.
     3.  Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
     4.  Cake will poof.


 Untitled

4 comments:

  1. This is a great recipe. Have you tried other pie filling with it? I was thinking of peach for the summer. I wonder if it would turn out the same. Love it. Sooo easy. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very easy and taste very yummy. Simple yet just sweet enough. This is my first time making it but plan on trying other fruit feelings. I bet it would be wonderful with peach filling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try it this week with the peach filling. I'm hoping it may taste cobbler-ish. Yep. I made that word up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cobbler-ish... I think that may be a word. ;P he he he

    Let me know how it turns out. I bet it will be yummy. I think my next one is going to be blueberry, since it is one of Todd's favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.