Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We Want To Know

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg


- - RULES - -
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Kenzie and Scriptor
2. Include the super cute button in your post
3. Link-up and spread the word
4.  Don't forget to have fun

{no. 1} What is your favorite flower? 
{no. 2} Tell us about your favorite Valentine's Day: 
{no. 3} Was Valentine's Day a big deal when you were a kid?
{no. 4} If you could have any one thing for Valentine's Day what would it be? 
{no. 5} Do you have any special plans for Valentine's Day?

{no. 1} What is your favorite flower? Lilacs are my absolute favorite.


{no. 2} Tell us about your favorite Valentine's Day: Every Valentine's Day is my favorite.  Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday.  It is the only holiday that is true to the meaning.  Every day I show my love but to know everyone is celebrating love this day is such a big deal to me.
{no. 3} Was Valentine's Day a big deal when you were a kid?  Every Valentine's Day was a big deal to me as a kid.  See Valentine's Day was the only holiday my Dad NEVER drank.  He NEVER was abusive this day.  He ALWAYS showed his love for Mom and we girls. 
{no. 4} If you could have any one thing for Valentine's Day what would it be? Wow!  I would have a romantic get away to an all inclusive resort at a tropical island.  Any where but Winter.
{no. 5} Do you have any special plans for Valentine's Day?  I will be making a special dinner, but our actual plans will be on Saturday since we have to pick up Taj from the daycare and keep him until Kera is off work, near eight pm.  Too late to go out and go to work the next day.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I love lilacs too. Growing up they were all along our back fence and the smell and look of them was amazing.. And I just moved from my house that had an old lilac tree right outside the kitchen window. I loved opening that window and letting that breeze come in, lilacs just filled the house.. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mimi...right now I have 3 small bushes. Two did not make it. I get one every year the past 5 years for Mother's day. I love love love the smell. How lucky to have the breeze bring such a wonderful smell into the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.