Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We Want To Know

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

{no. 1} Where is your favorite place to go on vacation, and if you could choose any place to go where would you go?
{no. 2} What is your favorite hobby?
{no. 3} When you need to get out of the house, what do you do?
{no. 4} What is your go to date night idea?
{no. 5} Do you have any tattoos, if so what of and where?
{BONUS} If you have a photo and don't mind showing us, feel free!

My Answers:

{no. 1} Where is your favorite place to go on vacation, and if you could choose any place to go where would you go? Wow, what a loaded question. My favorite two vacations so far have been last year’s Washington DC because of all the history.


The other favorite vacation was when we rented a house off a lake in Minnesota for a week. What a peaceful vacation that was.

 

My dream vacation would be an all inclusive resort.
Source: Internet search for all inclusive resort Image

Going to England is a life time dream for me.

Source: Internet search for all England Image


{no. 2} What is your favorite hobby? I am just making time again for one of my favorite hobbies and that is anything dealing with art. I love being artistic.   {no. 3} When you need to get out of the house, what do you do? If weather permitting? Another one of my favorite hobbies, gardening.

 
 

{no. 4} What is your go to date night idea? Well for us a date night is a night away from the children. We learned to do this when we started our relationship. We are a blended family and until a year ago we worked different shifts, so once a week we go out for dinner with one another. I would not give up this date night EVER. Time together without children is important too.

{no. 5} Do you have any tattoos, if so what of and where? No. I wanted one when I left the boys’ father and was going through my divorce, however my Mom told me if I got one I could not live under her house. Funny, I was 37 years old a grown woman but I had to obey my Mom because I was grateful she provided a safe haven for my boys and I while I looked for an affordable housing/apartment for us. Now, I am glad I never carried through with it. Thanks Mom.

{BONUS} If you have a photo and don't mind showing us, feel free! No Bonus for me.  :(

Untitled



3 comments:

  1. I really want to get into gardening but I am sort of afraid to fail at it; LOL. Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your vacation choices! My boyfriend went to Washington D.C. and he loved it, I really am hoping to go before too long. My most sought after item on my bucket list is touring Europe :D
    That's great you are taking time to be artistic again!
    I wish I didn't have such a black thumb - I kill everything I try to grow.
    Thank you so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't grow anything to save my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.