Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday Week #2

Well this week was horrible.
This picture is exactly how I felt about weighing in this week.



Last week's goals:
1. Track Food Daily. NOPE, I only tracked two days.
2. Walk 30 minutes a day. NOPE, the treadmill was not even put together until Tuesday, so I will have no excuse at all next week.

Fat Stats
Last week: 2xx
This week: 2xx
Total loss from last week: +2
Total loss total: 15

I am not very happy with myself, but I do not have anyone to blame but myself. The fact I did not track my food was one of the worse mistakes I could have done.  Also no walking could have assisted with the gain.  Last night I broke down from all the stress.  I know Todd will be putting the treadmill together for me today.

This week's goals:
1. Track Food Daily
2. Walk 30 minutes a day
3. Drink 64 oz of water a day.

I am linking this up to Everyday Life weekly weigh in.  Thanks Becca for the offer of support.


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals